4.11.10

Irritating sounds

I have changed 4 units of new doors for the 4 rooms during renovation. And, all in white coated paint... after 2 months later, the door blade's joint has occurs very irritating sound... Hubby told me that he will buy the "oil" to reduce and sound but until 1 week later, he totally forgotten everything and seems no action at all. Till yesterday midnight, I really "beh tahan" the sound, and keep on searching my room, ask myself what can I do with the doors? After a few minutes, I open my chest drawer, and I saw my body lotion!!! Hahaha.. Don't bother too much, just quickly apply alot of lotion on the blades, after that I pull the door back and front for several times, and guess what? The irritating sound has gone!!! Hooray.... I actually can solved by myself! 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment