3.11.10

Privacy

Just very MAD at those people do not know what is privacy!! I am seriously very very mad now!! What's happening? Let me tell you...

Since 2 months ago, my MIL's sister shifted to near my house (same row. luckily not next to me)... And she is now everyday lunch and dinner in my house!! I initially don't really like her because of her personality, damn annoying me.. what say so?  We hardly move far away because hubby and I don't like people disturb our life... and last year, she insisted to buy a house near to us.. and my MIL helped her to LOOK a house here...
and this is ended of the buying house and she is permanent staying next to us...

Now, everyday she comes to my house, go to my kids room, my room touch this and that.. I really don't like such people get involved my life and I need privacy.. I have been staying here for 4 years and I feel comfortable but ever since she moved to our area, she everyday come to my house and trying to be "helpful", and I really don't need that "helpful hand".. all the while I do the house cores myself, and I never ask her to do so... adjust my room's thing, adjust my kids room's table.. adjust my garden plants.. I'm gonna burst!!!!

Friends, advise me, what can I do? If I tell my MIL she sure will say, aunt only help you.. a typical MIL I have too... I DAMN MADDDDDD now!!! I was just thinking, this is my house why should I give faces to them and I can just voice out and ask her to stop to do so, right? But my hubby stop me!! HOW lar??!!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment