24.10.10

House Renovation - Before & After


Extension of Guest Room (Before)   


 Extension of Balcony to Study Room (Before)
 Our New Guest Room (After)
New Study Area (After)
After 4 years of staying in our own house, Hubby & I decided to upgrade our house, as parents & family are doing construction and ID works, I have to loan workers from them for 30 days. Neighbors called our workers "superman" because they eyed our workers from beginning to completion of work within 30 days, they are just can't believed that...hahaha.. ok ok, many of them ask me how much it cost me for this renovation... Market Price is RM80k to 90K inclusive of painting work for the whole house...as for my own cost, i can't announce here unless you are same industry with me then you will know how much does this renovation work cost me.! 

The very hard time has over, why say so? I hate the irritating sound of hacking, the dust, the mess of house... that is why, I encourage house owner better do their renovation in one time before you move into your dream home... 

No comments:

Post a Comment