23.6.08

What I bought in Bangkok??


one of the Mickey set I bought in Chatuchak! so cute~~
Foods that bought in MPK : chilli powder, ikan bilis, crispy baby crab, banana chips, chesnut, pineapple chips, pumpkin seeds, crispy worm, and 30 packs of Thailand instant noodles.


My husband Crocs (the quality is super good, why i say so? we bought this 2 years back in Pratunam and it's last for 2 year till now, this round hubby bought 2 pairs back to KL) I bought 3 pairs of sandals... CHEAP!! only 99 baht & 199 baht!!
Partial T-shirts & shorts that I bought . Still got many more in my luggage!
Dinner dress bought in Chatuchak... only 300baht!!

Snake brand powder only 55 baht!!

Photo frame bought in MPK... super cheap!!
Cuties bought in MPK

2 Dresses bought in Pratunam & Chatuchak. Cheap!!

These 2 lunch boxed bought in MPK. Super Cheap, only 850 baht!!

A wonderful trip for shopping in Bangkok!! I only managed to show you all partial of things that I bought and I think is totally worth to buy in Bangkok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment