23.6.08

Wedding Potrait taken in Hong Kong




My sister finally getting married with her boyfriend. Her first puppy love, i guess!! haha.. All of us are envy of my sister, because she has got her lovely, caring husband. Not only caring on my sister but all of us!!! Look, every decision making is all under my sister controlled. Not my sister wanted to but her husband giving all the controls to her!!! My sister always in very high expectation for her personal or individual things. And of course, my sister would like to have a very grand and wonderful wedding, therefore, her husband brought her to Hong Kong to have this fantastic and wonderful wedding potraits.... i can say, my sister is very lucky to have this husband. Only her husband can tolerates her emotions~~!!!! My only sister, of course I would like want to see her in happy life with her husband.... I wish them loving forever~~ and I love you very much ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment