23.6.08

Air Pollution @ Highway Exit 704 (Batu 9, Cheras)





I thought this action is illegal? and I thought if someone burn rubbish will got summon???How come people still dare to do so? Furthermore, it was just at the main roadside (the house is facing the highway) Is she brainless? or Is she the house owner or she is a maid of the house? Owner asked to "bakarkan sampah tu kat luar rumah!" ?? Anyway, she looks like a maid of the house!

One word to decribed this "brainless". I don't kow how do you feel when you see this happen near to your house area? I kinda extremely ANGRY, because how can you burn rubbish in the town!!! Where is the police?

1 comment:

  1. I used to encounter the same at my mom's place last time where the 2-doors-away neighbour(owner) was burning the dry leaf at his backyard while I was hanging my cothes.. means my clothes would prob. have the burn smell aft that? So I 'pretend' to talk to myself that this kind of ppl are so inconsiderate bla bla bla.. and I said I'll call the police now and so forth.. till he dare not do the same next time!!!! hahahaa.. so fierce hoh!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete