23.6.08

New Job!

I was in construction company for more than 7 years. So happen, I resigned from a Big 5 company and join a totally new brand singapore company (environmental/waste management) in Malaysia. And today, I tender my resignation from this company for the tenure of 6 months here. Why? I love this working environment, I love the flexibility working hours, I love is because 5 days work. I love everything here. But the stablelization of the company. Therefore, I forced to leave and look for better career, liable, and stablelization company. Yes!! I found a new job!! back to construction company again, and I feel I have more confident and experienced in construction company and I have to back to 5 1/2 days work. Construction always the same, because projects site are running 7 days. I have to keep on track for the project. Is very tired if you are currently work 5 days a week, and now back to 5 1/2 days a week. I actually wanted to refuse the offer because of 5 1/2 days but my hubby asked me to accept the offer. He don't mind I work on Saturday because we actually work for our commitments and for our kids. If a company is unsecure, then I have no point to stay in the company eventhough it is a 5 days work company. This time, I listened to my husband and I accepted the offer. Many friends advised me not to accept the offer because I have to work on Saturday. I think I better listened to my husband and he is very understanding hubby so far. Perhaps I love my new job and wish myself all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment