9.4.08

Our God-daddy & God-mommy

Our God-daddy & God-mommy (yi zheong & yi-yi)

Mommy, Ian & me

Daddy was away last week. 3 of us back to Gong-gong & Po-po's house for the whole weekend. Unfortunately, while Daddy was leaving to Redang Island, my little brother was fall into sick. (according to daddy, he said everytime when he wants to outstation sure one of us (mommy, brother & me) fall into sick. Ian was having high fever till 39.5 on last friday night till the next morning.

The next day morning, Mommy alone brought Ian & me to clinic. (I can see mommy very panic, so I tried to don't be naughty that time) Doctor was told that Ian got virus infection. When we were in the clinic, so happened Gong gong & Po Po came to our house and called where were we. So, Mommy told them that we are in clinic then only both of them very panic drove to clinic and meet us. Because Po-po knews that Mommy sure will panic and don't know how to handle 2 of us. (but, Mommy you are well done u know, you were so stable and steady) After came out from Clinic, Gong-gong straight away fetched us back to Titiwangsa's house. (my favourite)

The whole weekend, Po-po really take very good care of Ian boy. And now, Ian is almost recovered from his virus infection BUT now is my turn!! I'm having fever, sore throad today and Mommy also having sorethroad due to not enough of sleep for the whole weekend.

Althought we were busy with Ian, but we had a wonderful weekend with Gong-gong, Po-po, Yi-yi & Yi-zheong (yiyi husband) !! Ooooo, due to we alway sick average once a month, mommy & yi-yi decided Ian & me "shiong kai" to Yi-yi. They wished that Ian & me can reduce the sick.

Hopefully me and mommy can recover asap as we are going back to Penang (daddy's hometown) tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment