4.4.08

Duck Tongue

This is called "Duck Tongue" very famous in Taiwan. Mommy's friend can't find the original brand in Taiwan but managed to get it in HongKong airport. This brand is not bad, but not as good as the original one and this is much more expensive than the original one. This cost HKD1,200 per packet for 5kg.

This is the real duck tongue, feel geli to put into mouth right? But it's tasteful once put in into your mouth. After the first one, you will feel like want to have second one!! haha..

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never knew such product existed until now...

    won't they taste 'raw'??

    i shall be searching for this the next time i am out for a shopping trip....just gotta try this to feed my curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KM, My sister tried yesterday, while she eating the "tongue" she told me that "Sis, I can't imagine what i'm eating now! Yeaks!!"

    But few of my colleagues said is nice and addicted to the "tongue"

    I think it is depends on the person, just like some ppl like spicy and some ppl do not.

    Yeah you should try this out!

    ReplyDelete