17.10.10

Health Report

Found my own immune system not so well since a year ago... I will fall into sick anytime ever since I miscarriage during CNY... the most worrying me is I loose weight alot from 50kg to 44kg to-date.. what's wrong with me? too tired? pressure? stress? NO.. I quit my PA job almost for 2 years and join my dad's company till now, i don't think i have any job pressure now (because i only go to work after settle down my kids work and i only work from 12pm to 4pm everyday)...

Especially my shoulder, backbone pain after I ate lot of prawns, eggs for almost every week... (if i eat little i won't feel the pain)... OMG, I asked myself, am I having high cholesterol, low sugar??Heart problem? and Can't breath smoothly.... How come so many friends visit me recently... I was abit panic, if I go for medical check up what if the report shown that my health got problem such as cancer? liver problem? IF I'm really sick, who can take care of my 2 kids? And, I haven't change my EPF, SOCSO beneficiary to my 2 kids... my insurance should Add-on premiums for my2 kids.. (I think I'm too lebih to think all of these negatives thing)

After a few months, I decided to go for medical check up because if I don't go for it, I will die faster for thinking of so many negatives one... till last 3 weeks, I went to one of the nearest clinic for medical check up.... Doctor asked me to wait for 3 to 5 days, and he will give me a call.. after 4 days, the doctor called me up.. when I reached the clinic Doctor informed me :" CONGRATULATIONS!! your report shown that you are 100% in good health, NO WORRIES!!"

After the report, I force myself to double boiled red dates, tong sum water & bird nest for my hubby, 2 kids and myself every week.... after a month, I really can see our immune system improved a lot, especially myself...

That is why, mummy plays a very important roles for hubby & kids. Kids are still too young, I really don't want to leave 2 kids without me... as a mummy of me, I must take good care of myself first... agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment