23.10.10

Garlic Buns, Sausage Bun & Red Bean Bun


Wonder what your kids eat during school break? My daughter Ashley bring bun/bread everyday till 1 day I ask her.. don't you feel boring one meh? She said she is alright with it, because she has no time to line up to buy food and wasting her time... I did offer her to buy some sushi or buy mini burgers from Secret Recipe... but more on outside food is not so healthy too... and Ashley herself suggested me to make some buns for her to bring to school .. yea, what a good idea right... and she sure will bring few for her friends... and her favorites sausage bun and red bean bun I will make for sure, and my son whatever can put in his mouth he will eat into his stomach... I actually never worry on my son appetite but Ashley, she is very fussy on food... luckily she never blame on my cooks so far... (for kids, mummy's cook is the best ever)


No comments:

Post a Comment