9.10.10

书法班 Calligraphy Class


Her certificate & work

I think she wrote very well after few months of class... can't believe that a 7 years old girl can write so well... too bad, she gave up after her 1st level, and her teacher also advised her that do not give up easily... after spoken to her teacher for 30 minutes.. my daughter told me :" mummy, i go into the class awhile, you wait for me ah"

Then I saw her talked to her teacher, and the teacher was so happy... guess what, my daughter told the teacher... "teacher, i will absent today for level 2, please wait for me next week, i will be back for level 2, i really need to rest and think properly, please don't forget me to attend the competition this year end"

(when on the way back home, i asked her, "eh what about your piano class and art class, i thought you said you don want calligraphy class and you want to go for piano class and art class"... she answered me," I really don't know how to decide and arrange la mummy, you decide for me la, i won't unhappy one as long as mummy happy whatever decision i also accept one"... )

No comments:

Post a Comment