26.10.10

Basil Leaves - 九层塔

 My favorite plant, planted this quite some times... and cooked this with spaghetti, and "3 cup chicken" 三杯鸡。。 really love the smell but my hubby doesn't like the smell, I only cook this while he is outstation... luckily I have a "kaki" love to eat this with me.. she is my daughter Ashley... I heard that this is very nice for steam fish too... should try in 1 fine day..... and this recall me in Bangkok most of them also put this basil leave for steaming fish...

Chilli Padi

I really got no luck to plant chillies padi everytime, and this already the 4th or 5th plant I planted... Perhaps, this time I success.. and I very envy one of my friend's chillies padi plant in her garden when every time I passed by her house!! hahaha.. Chris Cheng, I really love your chillies padi plant, even aunties near your house also cannot control to "curi" your chillies padi.. teach me, how to take care of chillies padi plant....

No comments:

Post a Comment