20.11.08

Love Letter from Hubby

Very suprised to receive hubby's love letter last week. He told me that he doesn't know how to tell me, but he choosed to write a letter to me to express his feelings on me.

Hubby will be away to Bali on next march 2009 for his "Instructor Diving Course" for 3 weeks. I guess he feels that i'm unhappy because he will be away for us for 3 weeks. Yes, I feel abit insecure that my hubby is taking up his instructor course. It sounds good yea~ but after a qualified instructor he will be very often to dive, to teach every weekend. Of course I feel very insecure in our life in future. No one can guarantee our marriage life in future, who knows he met someone better than me right? That's why, In the letter, he asked me to be more confident on him, no matter how he would only think of me, think of his 2 adoarble kids... and especially i'm a understanding wife of him, coz he knows that not everyone can did or allow the husband to go to dive so often. Even his diver friends did ask the same question to him everytime when he goes to dive. (how come your wife never stop you to dive everytime? and how come can give permission? can teach us?)

What to do? ~~ Diving is my hubby's hobbies for long time ago. As a wife, I have to support him and I can't stop him, because I don't want him to regret in his life. For me, I only can pray everyday for him, dive safety.. and hope our relationship can

No comments:

Post a Comment