20.11.08

Invitation to watch Heroes @ TGV Pavillion, KL



We were invited by Maxis (my husband client) to watch the "heroes". I was kinda blur and not really interested into this movie, but no choice we have to attend the invitation by my husband's client lorrr..... must show our face lor... and not bad.. we got 4 sets of premium door gifts and some popcorns & softdrink by Maxis. I guess my 2 kids had alot of funs in the cinema. This was the 2nd time that Ashley have been entered into the cinema, but for Ian, that was his first time. We found that Ian sitting quietly and watch the big big TV with popcorns. After 45 minutes later, we would like to make a move, but Ian denied to go off (he likes the movie, or the big big TV?) But, we still brought 2 kids out from the cinema(coz the movie quite boring since I never follow the earlier version mar)

No comments:

Post a Comment