19.8.08

She is growing up, I know

I called to Penang and talked to Ashley (Ian still don't know how to talk). I asked her "How are u?", "Are you happy there??", "Why you sound so sad?", "What happened to you?", "You don't like to stay in Penang?" I asked so many questions.... (if she is happy she will raise up her voice one, but these 2 days her voice was so down and sounded not happy) I know, I know, she is not happy at all. She only answered me after my questions :" Mommy, I want to come back to with you, I missed you so much, can you take leave and come to Penang meet me? I want you, I want you (she cried on the phone, and my tears dropped too) , I want you sleep with me"

This is the first time she missed me so much when she back to Penang. She is growing up, she knows that she will missed me so much.. I bet she will not back to Penang with my in-laws after this trip....

No comments:

Post a Comment