20.8.08

Dinner for 2 only for this whole week...

Steamed Spicy & Sour Kam Cheong fish (thai style)
Ingredients : Tomatoes, Celery, Dried Mushroom, Asam, Salty Asam Mui (ham shui kat), Cili Padi, 2 bowls of water, and few drops of fish paste (yu lou)
(you can add some glass noodles too)
Fried Long bean, eggplant & lady finger with cili sambal
(i will upload the cili sambal sample later)

I have to cook for the whole week after work since in-laws and kids already back to hometown. My husband asked me no need to cook la as I alway go home late ever since I work in this new company. But I insisted to cook because I'm tired of "outside" food lor!!! I prefer homecook and I know and I can adjust the taste that I want lor~~ no matter how tired I am..... but the satisfaction after husband told me that the food is "yummy yummy" and he can actually eat 3 bowls of rice.... I feel I feel I feel "sooonnnngggg~~~" because husband finished up all the dishes and rice....




2 comments:

  1. yup..rather tired myself cooking than eating outside food the whole week..

    enjoy your "candlelight"dinner ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thanks... no more candlelight dinner for us, 2 kids come back from penang already...

    ReplyDelete