2.7.08

New Ipod Nano from Hubby

I was having lunch with colleagues in old town PJ. Suddenly my phone rang.
Hubby : Harloo, B ah, what colour you like ah, got black, light blue, silver, and pink, which one you like ah?

Me : Huh, why? what you buy? why choose colour one? ( in my heart i was thinking of hubby getting me a new car meh? so surprise one geh?) errrr.... black la, depends on what you buy la, if car i like black or silver la... depends la....
Hubby : aiyah..., i asked you what color you like why you tell me so many things.. ok la ok la.. black colour ok!!! bye
(after hang up, i was thinking la, shit la, what car he want to buy wo~~ why got pink colour one.. lucky i told him i want black, safer ma!! hahaha)
At 6:30pm waiting for hubby to come down from office and go home together (we are working in the same area) later, I saw him keep on smiling to me and walking towards me..
Me : why you asked me what color i like wo... why got pink color one? you buy me civic ah? but civic where got pink color?
Hubby : You hope longer la.... nahhh, your birthday present this year...
Me : ahhhh, what is this? why so small one?
Hubby : Ipod la, you dont know meh.. outdated la u!! you like it or not?
Me : ohh, thank you so much, i like it so much, by the way, what is this for? and how come you also have one , and yours are bigger than mine???
Hubby : hiya, like that you also dont know...you can listen to songs when you waiting for me and you wont feel boring while waiting for me and you can also upload videos, or photos into it. i teach you when reach home la... oh, yours are called Ipod Nano, mine is different one, bigger....
Me : oh ic... ok la, you teach me tonight ah... thank you so much daddy... so what you buy me next year ah...
Hubby : hiya, you ah, i buy you present you got so many questions.. you ask again, i dont buy next year...
Me : no la, ask only ma.. canot one meh....
See, this will be my birthday present for this year. Hubby preferred to buy me those technologies toys than handbags for my birthday present lo, he said woh, i can learn new things rather than he buy me handbags or watches. But he still will buy me handbags and shoes sometimes. Maybe he think that it is not meaningful if he buy me handbags again for my birthday so he rather buy me camera or ipod.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you!

    And I must say you got a very sweet and thoughtful hubby! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete