25.6.08

Ian's Birthday (25-06-2008)

Happy Birthday to you boy boy~~~

Ian's favourite "Thomas & Friends"

Madam Lee Jellycake, Uncle Lee just delivered to my office in 30 minutes ago. Hope my boy loves this and wish to see his surprise face, shout and say :" mummy!!! Choo choo!! choo choo!!" I can't wait to see my boy's respond!!!

My boy birthday present (a remote control car)

Today is Ian 2nd Birthday. No special arrangement for him as my 2 kids "pantang" and from my experienced of Ashley birthday party for the past 3 years really make me guilty. I used to give her a very big party for her, and from her age of 1 till 3 years old, she fell into sick and remembered of her age of 2, she admitted to hospital after celebrated her birthday. After the incident, I decided not to give them any special birthday party anymore. Is true, I believed from that, I don't want to make my kids suffer anymore. That's why I don't mind to spend or pay more on their special customized birthday cake.

9 comments:

  1. Yea.. happy birthday to Ian boy also!!!! big muaks muaks from aunty Agnes!!!! but aunty din prepare pressie for u wor.. coz u above 1 adi... hahahahaaha.. aunty damn poor nowadays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ya!!if best friend dont have to talk about that, i don encourage my friends to buy presents for my kids one coz they will demand more next time and expecting to receive from you one!! and a wishes and big muaks are enough!!! dont waste money ok!!~~~~ anyway, im the one who owed Chloe 1 year old present!! hahaha... wait k~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cake looks delicious! is it expensive? my boy's BD is coming soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ling, that is a Homemade JellyCake it costs RM48 for 3kg + delivery charges RM7 (depends on your location) if you interested i can give you the contact number. my email kathrine519@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im in Spore, can it be delivered to here ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday to Little Ian!!!

    Noted that over in M'sia, cartoon jelly cake now very "IN" hor??! Too bad we don't have it here in S'pore, otherwise, I sure order for my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday to Ian. Noticed your 'uncle Lee'...my callsign is too, ha ha. You stay easy and have a nice day, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cake !!! my kids loves jelly cakes too !!

    oh,thanks for visiting my blog earlier !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You may contact jellycakehouse.com or 016-4818101 to order jelly cake. They provide free delivery to quite a number of location in KL. My boy and girl just celebrated their birthday with a mickey and minnie jellycake

    ReplyDelete