30.4.08

Graduation Day



from left to right : Alvin, Agnes, ME, and CK



Suddenly found these 2 photos at my parent's house. (there is a mini storage level at my parents's house) I have many many things still storing in my parents's house.

Agnes is my best friend since college, we study, eat, drink, lepaking, shopping almost everyday. We can talk in the class for nobody business till our lecturer asked us to "shhhhh....." we also don't aware about it untill our classmate tell us "Eh, stop talking!!" And we can talk loudly while walking till people thought we are arguing. hahahaha... lots of good memories....
Until second year, our class suddenly appeared 2 chinese guys(they transffered from PJ to KL branch), which is Alvin and CK. (because our class most of them are indians) and We became best friends till today~~

4 comments:

  1. it's not easy to maintain friendship...when u have them, keep them.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY PICTURE!!!!!!! hahahhahaha... thank god I dont look UGLY in the pix lah.. :P :P :P
    yea.. really glad that we are still BEST FREN till now!!!!! AMAZING huh?!?!!?!??! muaks muaks and lotsa LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rachel, yea, i'm really glad to have them. they are the best in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. my dear, you r not ugly for all the while.. and 4 of us still best friend just because our characters are almost the same!! hahaha.. talk loud!!

    ReplyDelete