15.4.08

Ashley's new toys (online game)

Ashley is growing up!!! Guess what, my daughter can plays online game recently. Now, she always request : "Mommy, once I finish lunch, homework, and snap, can you on online game for me?" She will just sit infront of the computer till dinner time without disturbing me or daddy. She is more stable now. See, she is using my company laptop, I told my husband I'm afraid my laptop will passed away in one day. So, my husband suggested to get Ashley a personal computer and a digital camera on her coming birthday. (very expensive birthday present!!!) ok ok, what's so interesting on online game for Ashley??? teng teng teng teng...... http://www.barney.com/
Dear friends, this website is good for kids, they can actually learn music, media, games, drawing and etc from there. The most important part is Ashley learned how to operate my laptop!!!

5 comments:

  1. Maybe a normal desktop PC for her b'day loh. For digital camera let her use the old one and you buy a more advance one. hehe mommy can get present too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give her the old one and mommy can have the new one!
    But don't spent too much time on the computer...remember the eye excerise : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea loh!! that's what i suggested to hubby, why not give her my camera, and hubby buy me a new camera!! and hubby give ashley his old computer and hubby get a new MAC laptop!! eventually, both daddy & mommy got their own new toy at the same time!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    Wow! What a doting daddy they have! Buy computer & camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, LZmommy, my hubby said want to train his 2 kids in photography & the youngest diver! what to do?

    ReplyDelete