25.11.10

Lorenzo Queen Size Mattress


Supposedly to get Ashley "Sweet Dream" mattress anyway due to unforeseen circumstances so called "boss" is not free to deliver to me in time. So, might as well, myself to buy from Lorenzo since I need it soonest possible maa!! This mattress is only 9 inch height (actually not meet my requirement) but never mind la... the quality not so bad... hard type and good for kids and myself. But, Ashley says she likes the hard type mattress than soft one, and she knows that soft type is not good for back bone especially on her on growing stage. So, this mattress is Ashley's new mattress for her own room, and she is starting sleep on her own every night. And as for my son Ian, he will be sleep with his own room too.. BUT... daddy & mummy will be their sleeping partner for each!! hahaha.. Hubby feel uncomfortable without sleeping with them and he blames that gonna soon both kids don't want to sleep with daddy & mummy soon, so he wanted to sleep with his kids at this valuable periods before kicking out their daddy & mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment