28.11.10

High Fever Part III

After my son fully recovered from viral fever on 23/11. Myself fell into sick on the following days until today (5th day).. fever, sore throat, body bone pain.. according to doctor, viral fever can be contagious to anyone. Yesterday (Sunday), we attended Ashley's calligraphy competition in The Mines Exhibition Centre, I was not feeling so well, what to do? I have to support Ashley and she insisted to go for it. Bus, after her competition, Ashley told me that she is very cold, not feeling so well.. OMG! she has got fever 38C... so we went home and straight to clinic. After medicine, she feels better, but in the midnight, her temperature was 38.5 C... sweat a alot and quickly get her to change her shirt... this morning, her temperature was normal. But, after back from tuition class, her temperature was back to 38.5C again.. she refused to eat, and telling me that she has no appetite..I only can feed her medicine directly...few minutes later, I'm worried about my son although his fever just recovered, when I hugged him, his body is... hot.. Huh, how come like that one!!! .. I did the temperature test on him, the temperature is 37.6C... what happened to my family? Why the virus still around us and attack us for so long..

1 comment:

  1. Since all of you are under one roof...the virus can attack everyone at home.
    Get well soon...!!

    ReplyDelete