11.2.09

Cute Blogger Award

Rules:
1 .Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” and put it on your blog
2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award...
3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts / hobbies about yourself...
4. Pass this award to 10 bloggers and link them in your blog.

Agnes thanks for tagging me ~ ~
About Agnes, know her for more than 10 years... a real friend can be closed with, straight forward, strong, independant, and so many I can't describe about her. From never into kitchen to a good cook for her family. She is such an intelligent daughter, wife & mommy~~ before I forget, she also the Top Student when we were in University. As I shall describe her as a perfect young pretty lady that I ever met~~
10 Facts and Hobbies about me:--
1. I sweep my house floor at leat 3 times & mop the floor 2 times a day. am i consider clean rheumatism?
2. Homecook is a must on weekend especially for my 2 kids and hubby.
3. I must take a cup of Nescafe before I go to work every morning. otherwise i will have very bad mood and headache for the whole day.
5. I love shopping alone.
6. I like to sleep but ever since I have 2 kids I NEVER SLEEP WELL!!~
7. I will buy magazine every month. in fact no time to read at all but just afraid i missed those stories in the magazine.i will read if i am free.
8. I don't drink milk. But due to aging... I have to start from now.
9. I love travelling with hubby.... due to 2 kids, we only can spend our sweet time when travelling.. : )
10. Diving still not in my list. although hubby is gonna be a qualified Dive Instructor on April 2009.
Lastly, I have not much blogger to tag along... whoever visit my blog, you're welcome to collect the CUTE BLOGGER AWARD....

No comments:

Post a Comment