25.11.08

Tagged : Fantastic Four

Thanks for the tagging from Agnes.

Four places I go over and over:-

1. HR department
2. Boss room
3. Toilet
4. Supermarket

Four people who email me regularly:-

1. Younger sister
2. My 3rd aunty
3. Ex-colleagues
4. My Boss

Four of my favourite place to eat :-

1. Kampachi, The Pavillion
2. Pork Noodles, PJ Old Town
3. Teow Chew Restaurant, Jalan Pahang (since young till now)
4. C H Restaurant, Jalan Genting Klang (my dad restaurant)

Four places you'd rather be:-

1. Hair Saloon
2. Parent's new bungalow
3. Kinokuniya @ KLCC
4. Thai Oddessy @ Jusco Cheras Selatan (the best service among the outlets)

Four TV shows I could watch over and over:-

1. Astro on Demand
2. Ah Long Pte Ltd (my son repeat and repeat everyday)
3. Tom and Jerry (my Daughter repeat and repeat everyday)
4. Alvin Chipmunks (my 2 kids favourite show everynight before go to bed)

Four people that I would like to tag:-

1. Sue Sue
2. Honey
3. LZ Mommy
4. Via

No comments:

Post a Comment