18.11.08

Tagged : 8 Random Things About Me

Received this tag from my best friend Agnes. Thank you!!

Here are the 8 random things about me...

1. Addicted to Nescafe 3-in-1 (must drink before go to work everyday if not will feel headache and uncomfortable)

2. Addicted to Coke (i keep stock at home usually)

3. Supper before go to bed. (if i didnt take supper i will wake up @ 3am for supper)

4. I will buy myself at least a piece of new cloth/dress every month.

5. I will let my kids to call up my parents for chit-chatting before they go to bed everynight.

6. I don't take biscuits (i feel very pittyful)

7. I have my Grade 8 piano certificate.

8. I am a qualified manucurist.

Tag Rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

I will not tag anyone here, but whoever is interested to pick up this tag, please go ahead and you are welcome to collect!!~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment