3.9.08

What I cooked, When the kids are at home

Stir mixed vegetables - baby carrot, lady finger, mushroom, nai bak cabbage & prawn
(I cooked with more sauce because the kids can take the sauce with rice since I don't have time to boil the soup)

Luncheon meat - the kids love this very much

The kids are back from Penang. Daddy asked the daughter "Baby, what you want to eat tonight? Can we go and eat Hakka Lui-cha?" The daughter told the daddy :" I dont want to go to restaurant, we asked Mommy to cook at home la, i love mommy's cooking, i want to stay at home, outside no good la" ..... Hubby looked at me and tell me :"your daugther is the one want you to cook not me". Then I walked into kitchen and open the fridge see what i can cook tonight. Hmmm.. I took all the leftover veges and a can of Laucheon meat. That's for all as hubby asked to cook a simple dinner wor!~

No comments:

Post a Comment