16.9.08

Early Celebration @ Little Clement's House





Clement - another Thomas & Friends's fan

The little Clement... cute & handsome

My very best friend's son, Clement. How much Clement missed to play with my 2 kids. Clement played till doesn't want to go home. At night, he cried and asked his mommy to call my handphone just because he wanted to talk to Ashley and ask me whether allow him to come to my house to play with Ashley and Ian. I almost melted because he is so so so cute to me. I talked to his mom, why not you bring Clement to my house now? Then his mom told me :" Friend, see what's the time now?!!! 10.00pm!!!! no need to sleep meh?!!!" hahahahaha... no choice, I passed the phone to Ashley and let them chat for awhile.

Then the mom very nice, purposely arrange a early mid-autumn celebration for his son and my kids. How nice is this mommy!!! I solute his mommy, and of course I have to bring my kids to their house and we really enjoyed playing with the kids la!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment