18.8.08

Steamed Little Dumplings



My 1st time Homemade Siu Loong Pau

Ashley has been asking for "siu loong pau" for 2 weeks ago. We brought her to restaurant and she grabbed the whole 4 pcs of siu loong pau. After the day, I decided to learn "homemade siu loong pau" for Ashley since she loves it so much.


I steamed 12 pcs and she finished 6 pcs of siu loong pau. Imagine how much she loves it eventhough I don't think is the perfect homemade siu loong pau, but I really feel Happy because she told me that : " Mommy, please do more for me next time, I love Mommy's cooking". I feel so satisfied after she told me that.. and I will keep it up my cooking skills.... and everytime after she finished the food that cooked by me, she will tell me " Mommy, i love your cooking, and the food so delicious, i love to eat at home rather than restaurant" ... after she told me.. i almost melted...

2 comments:

  1. tried making that too few years back...its really yummy but a lot of work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ah! my recipe is very simple only! anyway, no choice if kids request for it. and we have to spend our time lo..

    ReplyDelete