1.8.08

Looking for Good Catering Services

Anyone there knows any good catering services out there? Anyone can recommend me or introduce me the best catering in town? I'm desperately looking for a caterer for my company monthly staff gathering dinner in our company. The most important is the food is suitable for my Hong Kong Dato' and Datin and of course is Halal Catering.

So far, I know the best for me is Han Nam Fong Catering Services. But still looking for the another best, because it might be bored if I keep on repeating the same caterer. I need something new, and best.

If you know any, please drop me a message, ok??!!?

Thank you in advance!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I tried Le'Oriental from OUG, Old Klang Road which is not bad. I don't have their number, maybe you can call 103 for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you so much funn's!let me call and get quotation from them!

    ReplyDelete