3.4.08

Our Super Hero Daddy is away .......

My hubby is away for diving these few days. He looks very worried that I can't handle our 2 kids while he is away. Especially after we moved to new house he don't allow me to drive or stay at home alone anymore, he said outside is not safe anymore. He rather fetch me to work everyday! (I feel the hapiness, hehehe) In order to let hubby not to worried us, I told him that my parents will come and bring us back to their house till he back to KL. (my parents also don't allow me to drive and stay at home alone with 2 kids)

Last night, fetch hubby to meet his divers gang at McDonalds. While waiting his gang, we were having a conversation below:- (see how mature is Ashley for her age of coming 5)

Daddy : Xin, while Daddy go diving you don't make Mommy angry ah. You be a good gal ok?

Ashley : Yea la, I know lah! Daddy, you promised me you will buy me a camera & PC for my
birthday present hor? the camera is a real one or fake one?

Daddy : (speechless for awhile).

Mommy : Of course real one lah! Daddy won't buy fake one.

Ashley : (smile from her heart)

Daddy : So, at school, you don't naughty again ok? If not, Principle will call Mommy again, then
I won't buy you camera.

Ashley : Daddy, I won't naughty again. (suddenly, she saw 2 kids running and screaming
loudly). Mommy, these 2 kids very noisy lah, I "beh tahan" them lah, SO
NAUGHTY!! Not like me, sitting here quietly. See, their Daddy & Mommy never look
after them one. Later ah, stranger come and catch them!!!

Mommy : Yea loh, you don't playful like them, if stranger catch you away, Mommy will cry till
die leh!

Daddy : mommy if you don't die, i will make you die if my daughter kena kidnap!! and you
don't have to come back!!

Ashley : Mommy, I think i will die also my hand will kena chop by stranger!! Those stranger
very "busuk" one!!!! mommy, you have to look after me u know!!!

Mommy : Don't worry, Mommy sure protect you one!!

Ashley : (smiling~~~~~)

From the above conversation, Ashley also know that outside is not safe. I know is not good to brain wash her by saying outside is not safe this and that. But, no choice, the fact is like that. We tell her the kidnapped news from newspaper, and show her the photos. Tell her not to accept people's compliments even they mentioned that they are daddy or mommy's friend. At least, she knows that stranger cannot be trusted. This is how I want her to protect herself.

2 comments:

  1. hubby so sweet! I agree with you teaching them to be more carful with stranger. Better be safe than sorry.

    Do u mind if I put your link on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, rachel, sure you can add me, and thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete